Skip to content
Tellings will generally be done according to NBSI style:
- Tell the biblical text by heart without added commentary or reenactment.
- Aim for 95% story accuracy 70% word accuracy (NRSV, CEB OR NIV versions preferred)
- Stay clear of anti-Jewish or racist tellings, (i.e. replace the words normally translated as “the Jews” with Religious Leaders or Judeans, as appropriate to the context)
- As you are comfortable, feel free to avoid male pronouns for God
- Tellers must be willing to share their video freely and publicly
- Videos will be selected for quality, and for a diversity of tellers.
- Watch a brief promo